All goods supplied by Icon Radford LP are covered by Australian Consumer Law. We make every possible effort to ensure that you will always be supplied with the correct goods and that there are no quality issues. We do not accept returns where a customer has changed their mind.
If Radford has made an error with your order or a there is a problem with the goods as per the terms and conditions outlined below, we will pay for the return costs using our nominated courier. You can email us at anytime on email@example.com.
- Email our Distribution Team and describe the nature of the problem along with images to support the claim. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Package the product in the same manner it was delivered
- Notify our Distribution Manager that the goods are ready for collection, and a return address label will be emailed to you
- The goods will then be collected by our courier.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
- Orders, once allocated or placed with our suppliers cannot be cancelled unless you are notified of a delay in supply. If for any reason there is a fault with the goods supplied, Radford will arrange for replacement goods to be supplied and the faulty goods collected.
- Goods cannot be returned or credited if they have been cut or installed by the customer, or had a treatment applied post sale. This is considered acceptance of the goods in suitable quality for use. Please ensure that goods are inspected before cutting or applying any form of treatment. Treatments applied after delivery of goods voids any and all manufacturers warranties for all goods.
- Minor defects that are inherent to the nature of woven natural fibre products are not considered flaws.
- Problems arising from incorrect installation or manufacturing are the responsibility of the installer or manufacturer.